Best BBQ of 2011 (other than my own) goes to 12 BONES in Asheville, North Carolina. Most of North Carolina considers BBQ only vinegar pulled pork (which is amazing too) But this part of North Carolina they mix it up. Seriously for flavor, taste, and diversity of menu it was off the chain. Their claim to fame is that Obama ate there, damn straight he ate there… its the best BBQ around. I had failed to find top notch BBQ while on tour and this made my hunt complete. I will always hold 12 Bones close to my heart. I even bought their Dry Rub, a bottle of their spicy vinegar and a bottle of blueberry chipotle BBQ sauce.
My mouth is still watering just thinking about it.
- feelinganxious reblogged this from popularslutclub and added:
- abstractbirds reblogged this from popularslutclub and added:
- mintarr reblogged this from popularslutclub and added:
- mintarr likes this
- popularslutclub reblogged this from ridingwithriddim and added:
- wontevergiveup likes this
- exigetspersonal likes this
- skrillette likes this
- kopiikat likes this
- ridingwithriddim posted this